Sunday, 24 June 2012

Go Boholicious :D


Heya all...hope you guys are doing good. After spending some emotionally, hectic week, and reading Fifty Shades of Grey (which I obviously like), Im here posting on something that I have been eagerly waiting for, and I can’t think of any other perfect time to do this post, as the Fall season is here. So guys here is to a very very very special post, which holds a special place in my heart...BOHEMIAN STYLE! It is my personal FAV. It is something, which has always inspired me and reflects my artistic taste, fuelled by lots inspiration. Passionate...free-spirited...creative...alive...romantic...peaceful...adventurous...is what reflects from their style, and it is SO ME! Not just in terms of fashion inspiration, but even the whole thought that goes into their fashion.

I consider myself, a modern day Hippie/Bohemian...YES! it’s true, I think I am born in the wrong era...although, I know that I belong in this one for a special reason, and even maybe even to touch a real small world with my creative ambitions, eye for design and idealistic free thinking. For me, Bohemian fashion is endless in the department of possibilities, too unique, has no rules and it is too eclectic. Translating this definition into wearing predominantly breezy/flowing printed pieces, layered garments, leather satchels, long assorted jewellery, and cowboy hats. Either way, there's something in me that can't resist Hippie/Bohemian/Gypsy inspired fashion! Styles that originated back in the 60's and 70's have made a comeback into the hearts of fashion world under the term "Boho-chic", but surely there are those of us who do not need the the fashion world to dictate the orchestration of our style.


Here are some illustrations of "Boho-chic" styles:



#printed breezy pants #bustier #beachy waves
#assorted jewellery #perfect Boho





So-Boho



#free-spirited




casual Boho-inspired attire


Modernizing the Boho look


Sienna rocks the Boho inspired look


Olsen sisters can never go wrong with their style


Go-Boho like Nicole. Simple yet stunning!



Grecian accents add a unique spin on the usual notorious, casual and relaxed style. #Fall 2012


Mara Hoffman #fall2012 collection,
inspired by Bohemian style



To check out some more Boho styles, click on http://pinterest.com/kirtana/boholicious/
So, go grab some Boho inspired stuff for your wardrobe and be unique. 
Will be back soon with yet another post on Bohemian style, this times focusing on accessorizing and adding some color, the Boho way.




16 comments:

  1. Hi darling!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I love you like the boho style too! You have a very lovely blog, keep it up! xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like boho style too!:) thanks for following dear! I would like to return the favor but I dont see the followers gadget!:) Let me know! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you liked ma blog. (:
      you can follow me via google+ or via bloglovin.
      Much love. x

      Delete
  3. Im following u on bloglovin dear, I'm ur first follower there:) Kisses and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear...ty so much!(:
      i just now figured out how to add the follow button to ma blog, n i have successfully added it. Now u can follow ma blog too. Tc n hav a lovely day.
      Much love. x

      Delete
  4. I'm obsessed with Fifty Shades, and also with Bohemian Chic:) We definitely have the same tastes.
    Thanks for the follow. Following you back now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty dear. (:
      looking forward for ur further posts. (:
      much love.x

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for following my Jewelry Blog dear! I'm now following you here and also Bloglovin! Great inspirational blog and looking forward to your future posts! Come visit my other blog, which is my personal style blog too! Would love for you to follow that as well! kisses and have a good day! Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    http://icetodiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, glad u liked ma blog (:
      following ur other blog too, totally love ur style.
      follow ma facebook page, if you on facebook http://www.facebook.com/MeMyPenDown
      much love.x

      Delete
  6. This is my fave style ever!!

    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey u hav a lovely blog. following you, and ur facebook page too (:
      Follow ma blog n facebook page if u like it.
      much love.x
      http://memypendown.blogspot.in/
      http://www.facebook.com/MeMyPenDown

      Delete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comment. Great post!!!
    I'm following you right now on Google Friend Connect & Bloglovin. hope you can follow me on Bloglovin too!!!
    хохо

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    twitter

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty! (:
      will follow you on Bloglovin too.
      Muchlove. x

      Delete
  8. Hi Kirtana,
    After you left that lovely comment on my blog I have been trying to visit yours but it never worked until today. I must say that I love your blog and I just followed you too!

    This is a great post you've done on the bohemian look. I think its a comfortable look that is not very easy to pull off. Love your photos and I hope to be visiting more often.

    Have a blissful weekend!

    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com
    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments, if any!
will get back to you guys.
Much love. x