Sunday, 15 July 2012

*rawwwwwrrr...*



Animal prints brings out a perfect combo of sexiness and style which suits femininity too perfectly.Wearing animal prints is not as easy as it appears. There is a fine line between fabulous and fashion disaster. So,it is very important to be careful whether you choose to opt for an all animal print outfit or stick to a more subtle approach by adding an animal print accessory 
Always in style, Leopard/Cheetah print comes back every fall/winter on clothes, coats, bags, scarves and shoes. This time too it is back. 
So show off your cat-instincts yet again (; 


Cheetah class




Rachel Bilson stunning in Roberto Cavalli




Cheetah Cardigan! *drools*




Keep it simple yet stylish like Bar Refaeli



Leopard blouse *WANT*



Leopard glasses



Me in Leopard!




Neon + Leopard = win-win look 



GLAM in leopard!




Pippa in black tights, black long blazer, red Leopard print dress and dark brown hair. wow!



have a look at more of Leopard/Cheetah trend at 
http://pinterest.com/kirtana/rawwwwrrr/

8 comments:

  1. Hi dear,thanks so much!!
    I am now following you too on bloglovin and i like it on FB.
    Love animal print..
    that pics are gorgeous and show perfectly how to wear (:

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    xx
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty darl! (:
      Shall look out for ur future posts. x

      Delete
  2. I don't remember thanking you for following me... I'm grateful...

    I love this post on leopard prints, Rachel looks great and I'm in love with the animal print pumps... This is all so lovely... Good job!

    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com
    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Outfits! I love leopard.. Rachel Bilsons dress is stunning!!

    theperfectdisease

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I like leopards too. They're one of my staple items. ;) Thanks for commenting on my blog! Cheers!

    Ayumi

    The Ayumi Aspect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im shocked! I thought I was not an animal print kinda girl...but loved everything! The shoes, rachel bilon's dress, the cardigan...
    love them!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. leopard is one of my favorite neutrals!
    brett

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments, if any!
will get back to you guys.
Much love. x