Monday, 27 August 2012

Fall/Winter 2012---Leather


Hey guys, hope you guys are doing well and keeping it stylish (: must apologize because I've barely posted this month. Sadly, i have been keeping busy with my college and it is tiring because of which all my creativity has gone down the drain and I couldn't even think of what to post. But just got reminded that I have been missing out one one of the most famous trends this season...LEATHER! This is definitely one of my personal favorite trends. In the collections for winter 2012./2013, we had a chance to see different instances of black leather. Fashion brand Proenza Schouler choose the androgynous one. If you are the "vamp look" type then you will definitely like this trend while, Versace,in its typical style, presented the sexy look. 




HIgh-waisted + spikes + leather = RAD!



VB stylish, as always




Asymmetric leather




Balmain jacket and leather faux cropped pants



Leather hotness




Leather jacket, a must!





Studs on leather Burberry Fall collection




Synthetic leather




Those pants

4 comments:

  1. love the lether trend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leather, but it's so damn sweaty in it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for your comment :)
    Cute pics,

    I just followed you on friend connect,

    Would love if you could do the same

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments, if any!
will get back to you guys.
Much love. x